The Community of McGregor continues to grow and thrive; it is our desire to see your business grow and thrive with it. The McGregor Chamber of Commerce exists to bring value to your “business doorstep” by working to retain, recruit, promote and nurture McGregor business. As you seek to grow, we seek to provide you with the resources necessary to do so. As you work to share your brand locally and regionally, we seek to be the membership organization that can make that process simple and effective.
In order to be a real asset for the business community, it is our mission to help develop a positive and open business climate in McGregor, Texas. In order to do this successfully, the McGregor Chamber of Commerce seeks corporate, small and medium business, and individual memberships to support our chamber activities and marketing.
For $125.00 a business or individual may choose to be a Chamber Member. Basic Chamber Membership provides you with the following:
- The Chamber is your first point of contact for community information (8am-5pm / 5-days per week)
- Chamber members are referred first to callers or visitors
- The Chamber maintains a community Calendar of Events (we will publicize your events as well)
- You may receive a Ribbon Cutting with write-up in the local paper
- We offer you a voice or a forum in the Chamber’s committees and board meetings
- Your own web presence on the Chamber’s website and/or linked to your personal website
- Employment Opportunities listing kept at the Chamber Office
- Promotion of “Member Businesses” by mailing tourist packets and relocation packets
- Host community services that are not readily available locally, such as the Lifeline Screening Clinic, Flu Shot Clinic, Brown Hearing Center Screenings, meetings with the McLennan County Small Business Development Center (at our office)
- Free use of the Chamber Conference room for your business (scheduled at least 2 weeks prior)
- Networking opportunities through local functions and the Chamber Banquet
- Web-based resources that enable the Chamber to research your inquiries (i.e. – demographics, goods, services)
- Membership Roster provided to you when needed
- One-Time Graphic Design Services provided for startup businesses that choose McGregor
You may download the Chamber Member Application Here.
Why invest in the McGregor Chamber of Commerce? Because your investment makes growth possible. Your investment helps to create a climate where business can flourish.
Chamber Investors make it possible for the Chamber of Commerce in McGregor to provide networking and marketing resources to the membership. Without our investors, the events we host and the opportunities we provide would not be available.
If your business would like to take our shared relationship to the next level, you may choose to become a Chamber Investor. As an Investor, you will have the opportunity to participate in event marketing and networking opportunities beyond that of the basic member. Your business will be strategically placed in the “spotlight” because of your decision to invest at one of four levels: Elite, Gold, Silver and Bronze. Each of these levels will open up the opportunity for you to become more involved in all of our local / regional activities (including the following):
- The McGregor Chamber Banquet
- The McGregor Food Truck Frenzy / Retail Event
- The Chamber Legislative Breakfast
- The Chamber Annual Ag-Breakfast
- McGregor Outdoor Cinema Events
- Business Networking Events
- Trunk or Treat
- Tuneup Tuesday Luncheons
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Community Development Events
Would you like your business to be a McGregor Chamber Sponsor? Please contact the McGregor Chamber at email@example.com or 254-840-2292.