Making the most of your membership
Thank you for your membership in the McGregor Chamber of Commerce!
To maximize your Chamber Membership here are a few things you can do to utilize our services to the best of your abilities.
- Add email@example.com to your email list. You will receive event and membership info from us that we think you need to see.
- Follow the Chamber on Facebook at McGregorChamber and on Twitter and Instagram at @McgregorChamber. Keep abreast of events, city happenings and important and fun items.
- Post your Chamber Membership sticker on your door. A 2016 study from the Texas Chamber of Commerce Association showed that when consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 49% more likely to think favorably about you and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
- Review your online business listing on McGregorchamber.com.
- Perfect your “elevator speech” for networking events. You should be able to tell your name, position, business name and what your business offers and your ideal referrals in 30 seconds.
- Follow other McGregor Chamber Members on Facebook. Add Reviews to their site if you do business with them. This keeps you top of mind for them, and vice versa.
- Share the Chamber of Commerce events and events of other businesses in town to promote McGregor. The multiplication effect of shares will contribute to the growth of our city.
- Attend Chamber Ribbon Cuttings and set a goal of meeting our new or changing businesses in and about town.
- Attend Business After Hours. These events usually have catered food and drinks and businesses want to visit and network with you.
- Attend the Chamber Annual Banquet and learn what we have been doing on behalf of all the businesses in our Chamber.
- Keep the Chamber alerted to your events, changes in hours, and business news and anniversaries! We want to promote and celebrate you. Your success is our goal.
Our mission is simple – to Recruit, Retain, Promote and Nurture McGregor Business and Business Members. We hope that you partner with us proactively in order to further your business goals and those of our great community.