H & R Block
- Henry W. Block and Richard Block founded H&R Block Inc. in 1955
- H&R Block became listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1969 (NYSE ticker symbol: HRB)
- H&R Block has prepared 550 million income tax returns worldwide
- H&R Block prepares 1 in every 6 U.S. tax returns worldwide
- H&R Block files 1 in 5 Earned Income Tax Credits
H&R Block was founded in 1955 and has prepared 550 million income tax returns worldwide. H&R Block prepares one in every six U.S. tax returns. They have experience! They prepare taxes for individuals, farming and small businesses. They also provide bookkeeping services and payroll services.
H&R Block tax professionals are friendly. They’re really smart. And they love taxes. But that’s not all that make our Tax Pros unique. They’re also highly trained. Every H&R Block Tax Professional completes over 84 hours of specialized training. And many have additional certifications and expertise in specific areas of taxes. But they all have one thing in common. They won’t quit until they find every last tax deduction available to you. Come in and meet with one of our Tax Pros today.
Who to Contact:
Bill’s Professional Experience:
- 28 years of Law Enforcement, retired Captain, 20 years reserve military service, retired Chief Warrant Officer 3 (CW3)
Bill’s Educational Experiences:
- 2 years Abilene Christian University
- Additional Certifications
Areas of Expertise:
- Real Estate
- Small Business
- IRS/State Notices/Audits
Located on South Main in McGregor, next to Fred’s.