HOT Goodwill Industries Inc
The Heart of Texas (HOT) Goodwill serves a 20 county area in Central Texas.
DONATE Every day, your donations help people in your community find good jobs. The sales of your donations help fund job training programs, employment placement services and other community-based programs for people who have disabilities, lack education or job experience, or face employment challenges
CHANGE LIVES Goodwill is in the job business. We provide job placement and training hat significantly improves employability. We help you find a job and we help you keep a job!
SHOP When you shop at Goodwill, you are supporting job placement and training programs for people in your community with barriers to employment. In the Heart of Texas, we have 14 Goodwill Stores across the 20 counties we serve.
At Heart of Texas Goodwill, it’s our belief that work plays a crucial role in everyone’s life. Through our various training programs, we do more than just help individuals find jobs. We provide a support system that assists people to overcome barriers and improve their lives.
Goodwill’s mission is to actively pursue full participation in society of people with disabilities and disadvantages by expanding their opportunities and capabilities through our employment and training programs.
HOT Goodwill has made 900+ job placements and served nearly 4,600 Central Texans. Now that’s quite an impact!
Education, Training and Courses:
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Skills Training
- Career Exploration and Job Search Assistance
- Job Readiness and Retention Coaching
- Budget and Personal Finance Education
- Beginner Computer Classes
- Software Specific Computer Classes (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Parenting and Anger Management (fee applies)
- GED/ESL (self-paced, taught in collaboration with local community colleges)
- Job Connection Services
- Offer Career opportunities
- Offer contract and transportation positions
Goodwill also accepts donations.