Magnolia Vacation Rentals
If the Magnolia House looks familiar, it might be because Joanna designed it to replicate their farmhouse, so that visitors would always feel right at home. The Magnolia House was established in 2015 and is designed to be a unique retreat for out-of-town visitors. Each room is intentionally designed in Joanna Gaines’ classic style and is intended to be comfortable and inviting for guests. Chip and Joanna discovered this house in the historic town of McGregor, just 20 minutes outside of Waco. They fell in love with the property and knew it would be the perfect place for visitors to call home while on their trip to Waco. This home sleeps up to eight comfortably, and its renovation was featured on an episode of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper.” Learn more here.
Here are a few tips you’ll want to know before booking
- When booking a house, you are reserving the entire house.
- Check-in is unavailable on Sundays.
- There is a 2-night minimum on all reservations.
- Reservations can be made online only.
- Bookings can only start on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.
- Weekday bookings can only be made in two-night increments. Weekend booking can be made in either two or three-night increments.
Chip and Joanna’s second vacation rental is Hillcrest Estate, which was built in 1903. It is a beautiful, historic home in the heart of Waco, Texas that was stuck in a time gone by. A renovation by the Magnolia Homes team infused fresh, updated features with the home’s original details and character. This home sleeps 12 comfortably, making it the perfect place to gather with friends and family for a weekend away.